So, I don’t really know what’s up with the Liebster Award. As far as I can tell, it’s a way to promote newer blogs that don’t have a huge following yet – as in less than 200 followers. I was nominated for it by two people: Jezzarath at http://sofaruntitled.wordpress.com and by the FOTS Fantasy Project at http://fotsfantasy.wordpress.com/
Thanks to both of you!
If you are nominated please ensure that the tradition of recognizing smaller blogs continues! There are some rules about receiving this award and they are as follows:
1. Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Post 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Nominate 11 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
4. Display the Liebster award logo.
5. No tag backs.
So, my eleven facts:
1. Doctor Who is my all-time favorite TV show.
2. I have five cats.
3. I burn incense when I write.
4. I was on the bowling team in high school – it was the best thing ever.
5. My hero is Thor Heyerdahl.
6. I love gardening.
7. I have lived in four different states.
8. I have lived in four different cities within a single state.
9. I am vegetarian.
10. When I was a child, the only movie I would watch was “Beauty and the Beast.”
11. I love taking pictures of nature.
Alright! So, the elven questions I was asked (I’m going to answer the ones from Jezzarath, since he nominated me first):
1) Book or Movie?
It depends. I love science fiction movies, but give me a science fiction book and I won’t read it (I’ve tried so many times!).
2) Tea or Coffee
Tea. Every time.
3) Late Night or Early Morning?
Early morning. I can’t stand staying up late.
4) Xbox or Playstation?
5) Nintendo or Sega?
6) Lannister, Baratheon, Targaryen or Stark?
I’m not sure what this means? Does that mean I’m missing out on some pop-culture stuff?
7) Optimus or Rodimus?
Again, I’m missing out on something because I don’t know what this is.
8) Han or Mal?
Mal. Without a doubt.
9) Football or Rugby?
Football (Soccer, I’m assuming, though American Football is alright too. I had a friend who played rugby and all those folks get so badly hurt I can’t stand it!)
10) Marvel or DC
I don’t know. I don’t like them enough to have one over the other.
11) Beer or Wine
I don’t drink!
So then, eleven questions for my nominees:
1. Favorite animal?
2. Favorite quote?
3. Favorite season?
4. Favorite style of art?
5. Favorite TV show?
6. Favorite food?
7. Do you have a hero? Who?
8. Fiction or Non-fiction?
9. Where is the best place to which you’ve ever traveled?
10. What is your favorite type of music?
11. One wish?
And now for my nominees!