You know, it is really nice to be nominated a third time for the Liebster Award. This time I was nominated by Christine at Plotting Bunnies. Since I have done this all before, I will share the link to my previous Liebster Award Post before delving into this one.
So the rules are (as before):
1. 11 facts about yourself
2. answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
3. nominate 11 others (with under 200 followers)
4. ask 11 questions of the new nominees
5. notify them
So here we go with 11 more facts about me!
1. I love vampire TV shows.
2. I was not a fan of the movie “Avatar.”
3. I love the show “Avatar the Last Airbender.”
4. My favorite Pokemon is Eevee.
5. I like to crochet while watching TV/movies.
6. I have been to nine countries other than the USA (where I live).
7. In two of those countries I didn’t leave the airport.
8. I have been to Fyodor Dostoevsky’s grave.
9. I am horrible at remembering to send mail.
10. Tigers are my favorite animal.
11. I like to make family trees for my fictional characters.
Okie dokie, the answers to the other questions!
- On a scale of 1-10, how much do you love chocolate? – 7
- Do you drive? If yes, what kind of vehicle? If no, will you ever consider it? – yes, a Toyota Camry
- What is your favourite song? – of the moment it is Daylight by Maroon 5
- What kind of blog posts do you enjoy most? – the ones about writing
- Have you ever loved a book so much you recommended it to someone else? – only like a million times! I do this all the time with the Farseer Trilogy by Robin Hobb (you should read it!)
- What do you do if you can’t fall asleep? – try harder
- How do you like to write? Longhand, computer, typewriter, other? – longhand first, then computer
- What was the first story you ever wrote, that you can remember? – that I can remember? About a group of girls doing research at the south pole – and they found a baby penguin and a baby deer.
- Do you consider yourself tall? – considering that most of my friends are six inches to a foot shorter than me – yes, I do.
- What is your favourite culture? – tough question – I majored in anthropology so I love them ALL! But if forced, I would have to say either Korean or Japanese
- Do/did you have a favourite cartoon? – Avatar the Last Airbender
And now my questions!
1. What is your ideal weather?
2. What is your favorite genre for books?
3. What is your favorite genre for movies/TV shows?
4. Do you speak (or are you learning) any foreign languages?
5. What was your childhood nickname?
6. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
7. What is your favorite band?
8. Do you like the candy Milk Duds?
9. What is your favorite candy?
10. If you write, is it typically the same genre you prefer to read?
11. What has been the best part of your day?
And last but not least, the nominees (of which I do not have 11, but I am not too concerned about that).
Take care, fellow travelers!